Sunday, March 04, 2007

I want food--I want food--I want food...

Sebutin apa yang kamu inget dengan tempat2 di bawah ini.

1.McD:
Anywhere but Indonesia, McD is a place where I go to when I'm hungry but have no money :P how sad...

2. KFC:
favorite fast food, kudos to the chicken! When I live in DC, I have to make sure I know where the nearest KFC is

3. Wendy's
Mmm.. not so much a big fan of Wendy's. Can't think of a particular entrée

4. Pizza Hut:
I thought Pizza Hut was the place to eat pizza, after discovering Emma's Pizza and Upper Crust, plus the delicious Argentine pizza (tho I have to go to Boston/NYC to fulfill my craving)... I haven't been to Pizza Hut since :P

5. Popeye's:
the first time I went to Mas Yogi's house, his mum took me to Popeye's for dinner :)

6. Platinum:
What is this place??!!

7. Burger King:
For some reason, I associated Burger King with A&W :p hehhee... Gosh, I miss A&W's burger :(

8. Subway:
Every Subway's commercial portrays their sandwiches as "healthy, veggies everywhere, better than McD." Mmm.. I don't know about that.

9. Hokben:
Waaa.. the best Japanese fast food restaurant ever :p

10. Oh La La:
Good chocolate shakes, yuuuuuuuuummmm... A little expensive, no?

11. Starbucks:
I like their mocca latte, their seasonal drink with mint during xmas. Mmmm...

12. Baskin:
Gosh, I remember craving for it when I was so little. I had my first Baskin's ice cream in Bandung :P how odd that i still remember this

13.blenger burger
Not sure what this is. It better be good coz it makes you "blenger":P

14.Fiesta steak
I have no idea what this place is (does this signify the needs to go home and "explore Jakarta?" considering that the route I took last summer was only home--Limau--Pancoran--home and it repeats >_<

15.Blok m plaza
Miss Mbak Wati!

16.PIM
Which one? Never ate at the new section of the mall, so expensive!