Wednesday, June 07, 2006

things to do while I'm home

not in order of priority (yet)

1. Learn Chinese... I should enroll myself ASAP at ILP Pancoran Mandarin class.. Or should I do a private lesson? Mmmm... let's see how big the class at ILP is

2. AFS-AFS-AFS: I'm going to surprise everyone on Sunday. I hope I get away for a couple of hours to visit my AFS friends while they're having the second round of selection. I might not get permission to do things with AFS (again... hix..hix..), I'll try to spend sometime with Tomy and friends :)

3. meet the girls: I think I'm going to do another Bandung trip to hang out with my high school friends who are in Bandung. I dont know how many of them are going back to Jakarta...

4. Volunteer in Yogya... Mmmm... i dont know where should I start off. But since I got many information about the possible organizations that I could volunteer at, it shouldn't be a problem. Plus, Selina and Jenna (hopefully) are going to go with me too... I hope to be able to do this in Indonesia; it'll be a new experience

5. give Freeman scholarship info sessions in Jakarta, primarily: mmm.. where should I go? I dont think people in Tarq are really appreciative about this kinda thing. So I'd better go o schools like 8, 70, 74, mmm... CC, Ursula, SMUK(s)... I'm kinda excited about this tho :P

6. more to come in a couple of hours. I need to pack up first for tomorrow's flight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home