Friday, August 18, 2006

this is what happens when you have nothing to do at home equipped with internet

FIVE YEARS AGO...

How old were you?:
16

Where did you go to school?:
half time in Tarq and the other half in Oosaki HS, Tokyo

Where did you work?:
not yet lha

Where did you live?:
my parents' + Nagasawa's

Where did you hang out?:
game centre taking purikura :p

How was your hair style?:
had my first rebonding!

Who was your best friend?:
Ayumi and my host mum

Who was your regular-person crush?:
hmmm....

How many tattoos did you have?:
ZERO

How many piercings did you have?:
had my third one

What was your favorite band/group:
Chemistry

What was your worst fear?:
losing the best moments with my host family and friends

Had you smoked a cigarette yet?:
nope

Had you gotten drunk?:
naaa...

Had you been arrested?
duuu... I was a good girl

Had you been to a real party yet?
yeah

Had your heart broken?
thank God no

**HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE
NOW !!!!!**

_____________________________________
_____
_________

August 2006

How old are you?:
21

What grade are you in?:
a senior at Wesleyan University

Where do you go to school?:
Next semester will be in NY for the Urban Education Sem

Where do you work?:
depending where people need me

Where do you live?:
in a lot of places

Where do you hang out?:
wherever I like

Do you have braces?:
nope

Do you wear glasses?:
yep..

Who are your best friends?:
the same old dudes...

Still talk to any of your old friends?
definitely

Who is your celebrity crush?
George Clooney???!!

How many piercings do you have?:
I still have 3, but I dont wear earrings anymore

How many tattoos?:
none

What is your favorite band/group?
Radja!!! AdaBand!!! Samsons!!!

What is your biggest fear?
Well, now... mmm... facing a lot of uncertainty

Have you gotten drunk?
NO!

Have you been arrested since if so how many
times total?
Mmm...

Has your heart been broken?
don't wanna talk about it!

0 Comments:

<< Home