Saturday, July 02, 2005

why can't you just disappear from this universe???!!!!

OMG, I was once desperate of love, wanted someone to love e sooo badly... BUT...BUT.. I know my limits, I know when to stop trying! Unlike this one stupid BRUJA who has no shame at all...!!!!!!!!!!! (@_@) How dare she posted the pictures of Mas Yogi without even asking for permission?? Ok, forget about asking fo permission thing, BUT, how about giving respect to him and me???!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaa.... writing this blogger doesn't help at all :( what will help me is punching her until she disappears (>_<)
I know I shouldn't be like this---> stay cool, think about how foolish she is, forget about this bruja, and pray for her own sake that she soon finds someone who can handle her insanity... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I'm no one but Tia, so...
Ghee, this girl is stupid.. I bet she has never been in love before, she doesn't even have a bf I guess! God, please tell her to just go and find someone else.

no entiendo porque hay una bruja que no puede entender como pasan las cosas en esta vida. me molesta muchisimo porque tiene las fotos que no son suyas!!! son mias!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... ojala que ella pueda olvidarse mi amor y MOVE ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!!!!!!!!