Wednesday, June 22, 2005

who gets the most privilege in this world????!!!

Holding an F1 visa issued by the US immigration doesn't guarantee me anything, coz what I have is only a VISA, not a paper that indicates that I'm a US citizen (>_<) I received a call from the Argentine consulate in NY this morning. I thought they were going to tell me that they received the authorization letter, so that I could get my visa. BUT... they're actually asking for more stuff!!! They wanted another letter from the university, bank statements, and an itinenary!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa... I told them that I gave the itinerary, and they almost refused to use it. Why didn't they tell me before that they needed all of these???!!!! (@_@)
If only I was one of this countries men (women???!!), I wouldn't have to go through all these processes. Why couldn't they make things easier??? Could this be caused by the 9/11 attack? Or as I've been wondering these days, has it always been like this? mmmmmmmmmmm..................

I'm soooo stressed out right now, afraid that I won't get the visa on time. I don't even wanna think about making the trip to Universal Studio in Orlando and bla..bla..bla.. I don't even dare to book a hotel there, knowing that the piece of paper is not yet in my hands.

Ojalá que toda la cosa que tengo que preparar y traer esté lista antes de que vaya a Argentina. Ahora, tengo muchas cosas que necesito pensar y hacer... tengo que hacer demasiada para que no vaya a olvidar nada... Keep my fingers crossed!!!