Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Both of us are in our 20s now... well, not quite :P

When you have your boyfriend or girlfriend around, it's unlikely for you to update your blogger or xanga, unless he or she is busier than you :p
Mas Yogi came to Wes last Monday on June 6--->his 23rd birthday!!! (^0^) I'm happy to see him again after... hehehe... 1,5 weeks :p
Here's a lil' story about his birthday....
Coz I didn't really have time to prepare for the dinner in between my shifts at Olin, I had to ask him to hide at the bathroom for almost 20 min :p heheheh... And around 5.30, everything was ready. He looked suprised and HAPPY when he saw the "dining table" and the dinner set, plus the decoration I made :) yeah...!!! after taking pictures, we had dinner and we called his parents. I got to talk with his mum again :p hhihihihi... I'm happy that he's happy (pretty cheesy, huh?? :P )
Anyway, we ended the nite by watching the final game of NBA eastern conference, with the defeat of miami heat!!! YEAH!!!

Mas Yogi, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
"sehat slalu, lancar kerjanya, & sayang aku. With lots of love, tia"
This is the quote I wrote for him on the wall :) heheheh...

Happy birthday sayang