Tuesday, May 17, 2005

wishing for something that i don't even know what it is

This is what happened when I'm too tired, I become sooo sentimental about things. Tonite, I feel as if something is missing... what could it be??? My social theory book? naaa... reading El TĂșnel? definitely not! Chatting at Has Lab? Don't think so... mmm.. For sure, I miss MY (>-<) that's like always! but this time, I think there's something more... mmmmm...
prolly, I miss being around my friends... those whom I trust and enjoy being around with (>-<) one of them is prolly Tomy.... mmmm... I miss him, he's such a great friend (^-^) we had so much fun in Japan, tho we didnt get a lot of chance to hang out together once we went home (too bad... ) BUT he's indeed the friend that everyone would like! I hope to talk to him sometime this weekend :)
another thing that I (might) miss is school :P hehhehe.. i know this would make me like a geek, but I miss the work, classes, I guess.. just the whole idea of school (>_<) hehehhe...
I finished my sophomore year last Friday (YEAH...!!!) Had a long year, filled with a lot of things. Alhamdullillah, I managed to accomplish many things.. I learned so much and I enjoyed the year :) Tho, the second sem was harder than the fall sem, but I like my sophomore year :) One thing that I managed togo through, also MY is.. our semi long distance relationship. Although I cant really say that we went through a year of LD, but we did... This sem, I think we saw each other less, but we managed to deal with it pretty well (^-^) with the help of SKYPE and WEBCAM, yeah... I love them :)
And mmm.. I cried less this sem :p hehehehhe....
Oh ya, one major accomplishment is getting accepted at the Argentine prog :) this is such a thrill... I'm very excited rite now.. :)
I guess, I miss my sophomore year hehhehe...