Wednesday, April 27, 2005

...........

I have been trying to write something, but I just couldn't for some reasons... Or perhaps it's because I didn't know exactly what I wanted to write. I'm supposed to be studying, but I'm always like this after staying up late doing work (>-<)
Yesterday, I worked hard for my soc and spanish presentations, which I think went pretty well.. hehhe... I got enough sleep, since I slept during the day, duration ranging from 10min-2 hours :p BUT, I guess I just wanted a break :p
Oh ya, it's been 2 days since I talked with him... mmm.. I shouldn't see him too often, otherwise I'd lose conversation topics :p hhehehe... I might see him tomorrow, for random reasons (>-<)
I think life can be random, and writing about random things is part of the randomization of this life..............