Wednesday, April 20, 2005

being friends is better than nothing...

Today we had a nice Ohanami at foss hill with the Japanese students, sensei and bunch of extra people :) The food was good, tho I couldn't really enjoy them for two reasons
- my tooth is acting up again (>-<) aaa.. i'm going to the health centre in a couple of minutes, Hopefully they can do something about this. It's annoying that I can't eat stuff now :( - and mmm.. hehehhe.. the reason I'm about to write is kinda silly. So.. I managed to get AT to have lunch with the Jap gang. I was kinda afraid that Takahashi was gonna like "hey, why did you invite this person that we don't even know and he's not helping the Jap conversation tmr??" :p But she was really nice, she even gave him Pocky :p So yeah, the reason I didn't eat much was because JAIM :p hahahha.. It was nice to have some time to talk with him and it was nothing serious :) Mmm.. no weird feelings or anything this time. I guess, I'm trying my best to repress those feelings and I think I'm doing a pretty good job (^-^) hahahha.. I like the look he gave me just before he left, ghee.. that smile :) hehehhe.. Anyways, I'm hoping that he'd show up tomorrow for Jap conversation session. Apart from that I can get another chance to talk to him, we need people!!!!! That's the most important part I guess :p I think I should reduce the amount of time of seeing him. Coz it'd be weird to see him so often these past couple of days, while I never actually talked to him before the Ny trip. And I should save my conversation topics too :p hehehhe Going to health centre now, hoping to recover fro my toothache sooooooon