Tuesday, March 22, 2005

aneh..

Keeping track of whether he checks his friendster or not was kind of a ridiculous thing to do. And he opened his yesterday and never gotten back to me. So.. is this the end of our friendship??????? I still don't understand why he's doing this to me. Is he still mad at me for going to the US? Ghee.. if that's the case, I think it's time for him to get over it!
I did hurt his feeling when I was home, but that was bcoz of his attitudes.. AAaaaaaaarrrggghhh! I couldn't believe myself that I'm stressed over this silly thing! Prolly I should talk to him this weekend to see how he react to my phone. I think I will give up on trying to reconnect our friendship or.. a kind of special relationship if he doesn't seem to be enthusiastic about the call. I have to stop thinking about this until I'm done with my soc theory test!