Tuesday, April 05, 2005

(^-^)

one thing that I forgot to write... Last Thursday, mas Yogi suddenly said that he was going to talk to his boss about his status at the office. All day long I was sooo nervous and couldn't really focus on stuff. Good thing Charles' class was cancelled.... It ended up that he didn't talk to his boss at all coz he was too nervous to begin the conversation.
I was soo disappointed and sad at the same time. Not totally to him, but to myself.... I think I kinda pushed him too hard that he was reluctant to talk. But I figured that knowing it sooner would be better for both of us, although I wasn't sure if I was ready to accept "that side of the truth."
Then he said that he was sorry... and promised me that he would talk on Friday. Again, I was nervous... Alhamdullillah, he called me saying that his boss said that he liked mas Yogi's work so far.. meaning there's a chance that he would stay here!!! I'm sooo happy to here this : )
I'm glad that he got that out of his chest, coz I'm sure that he was constantly thinking and worrying that it made him fell sick for a couple of days :( Alhamdullillah, he's fine now after being treated by me over the weekend, hehehheheh
Another suprising, but a happy thing is that when I called my parents on Saturday since it was my dad's bday, papa said that mas Yogi shouldn't worry too much about job if he has to go back to Indonesia, coz he'd help mas Yogi :) hahahahha... isn't a sign that my dad likes mas Yogi ??!! goooooooodddd hehehhehe