Sunday, May 01, 2005

WEIRDOS are everywhere!!!!

When you ask for a favour, you're expected to be polite (I mean, you have to be polite all the time... especially when you ask for a favor!!!). But..but.. some people just can't understand this (>_<) What happened today was K??? asked me if I had a camcorder. He wanted to borrow it for his performance tonite. I was like.. yeah, I don't mind people borrowing my things, so long as they take good care of them. What annoyed me were his weird questions: - Is it a good quality? - where did you get it from? - will i have trouble with the color (technical things)??? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhh... what the heck??? And he started comparing mine with MY's. He told me that once he borrowed MY's and it turned out to be sucky (>_<) HEll YOU!!! If you want it, stop annoying!! I said that he could borrow it before he asked the questions, so I didn't know how to reject his request :( DOoooooooooooooommmmm you! I have no idea why people just have no manner and don't understand how to communicate with others :( Hopefully, no one would ever think this way about me