Thursday, April 28, 2005

koq ya ada orang kayak gitu???!!!

Last night, I was kinda bored and didn't want to study... So, I started surfing the internet and opened friendster. For some reasons, instead of opening my own account, I opened MY's. AND there's something yang bikin gw GERAH MAMPUS!!! Aaaaaarrgghhhh... Apparently, there's a girl who has been emailing MY and the messages were SUPER CHEESYYYYY!!! From reading her emails, I sensed something odd--she likes MY (>-<) What is going on here????!!! Coz I was curious, I continued to look for more messages from her and her pictures, which unfortunately only pictures of dolphins that I found. DASAR LUMBA-LUMBA ANEH!
Puyeng, sebel, gerah, sebel... geli.. were what I felt last nite.. ANEH bgt sihhhhh...
Then this morning, I was soo glad that I got it out of my chest by telling him what happened last nite. And it turned out that the girl was his underclassman, whom he never knew :( heh??? it's sooo weird! And even though he told her off, she still emails him... WHAT A WEIRDO!!! aaaaaaaaaa... whatever lha!
Right now, I felt like blackmailing and bombarding her with dolphins, so that she won't have time to email :p
hahahahhaha...