Monday, May 02, 2005

can you forget the person you once liked?

This question is applied to everyone. For me, the answer would be.. "mmmm, prolly not..." And I guess, she hasn't been able to get over MY yet, coz she still sends email to him. Oooppss... yeah, I looked at his friendster again (>_<) I know it might have something unpleasant, but I just couldn't help it.
So, what to do with this person????!!! Aaaaaaaarrggghhhhhhhhh... I don't know why I couldn't laugh when I read her emails. I mean, she is so foolish and in a way, she's being irrational (here we go, the sociology word :p). Wow, I would stop contacting the person if I were her. Coz My never replies her emails, he doesn't even read them.. and he didn't "invite" her to his friendster account (;_;) aaaaa--- she just doesn't get it!!
Oh well, I hope she finds someone that will make her busy...
What's important is MY I hope that he will always be with me (amin). I must take good care of him, cherish 100% our relationship and love him from the very bottom of my heart (^-^)