Friday, June 24, 2005

a long weekend---> let's be productive!!!

Apparently I won't be working at Olin on Monday, which means I'll have a long weekend... I wanted to go to Boston, but I figured that I have a lot of things to do here as well. Mmmm, apa ya??? :p
I really need to submit the cuestionario on Monday morning. I bet that's going to take awhile, since I havent found all the answers and I need to write them in Spanish. Then, I'm going to Bradley on Saturday morning, 945am!!!! Why do people come sooooo early on a Sat???!!! That should be fun :) mmmm... I'm going to introduce myself as a junior!!! or should I play a trick on them and say, hi I'm Sari, from Indonesia. I'm a freshman, not a freeman scholar tho... bla..bla..bla. :P
then I should do a Stop and Shop trip before Mas Yogi gets here. Well this depends on the weather :P I hope I can be productive this weekend. Oh ya, write letters ASAP to my host family!!! mmm.. I think I should do this first.
Anyways, back to work at Olin...