Thursday, June 23, 2005

sitting quietly at the front desk of Olin

I have 2 more weeks left at Olin. It always quiet here during lunch. I mean, who would go to library and look for books, when you can go to a restaurant, or even just to Neon Deli and enjoy delicious sandwiches?? :P It turned out that I'll be working all day next Sat and Sun... mmm.. what to do then??? I'm not sure what my schedule is like next week, since I don't get any shift at the desk next week AT ALL, till Sat. Mmmm....
I think I'll go to Stop and Shop on Saturday and grab some stuff for the trip. I haven't started writing a postcard to my host fam yet :( what have I been doing?? mmm.. wathcing Mahabharata! :P well, I did a lot of emailing last night and followed by a couple of episodes of Mahabharata :p
I managed to find the TV series at SciLi. They're exactly the ones I saw when I was lil. Mmm.. in a way, I wouldn't give A or even B+ for the movie. It's just OK (>_<) My imagination was much better, I guess :P All are in Hindi, they have real castels and wore real costumes. The visual effects are not that good, tho. Like the fighting action and Arjuna's magnificent arrows didn't look good at all. Oh well, at least they don't have some random people from China playing as Ghandari :p