Wednesday, June 22, 2005

doing so many errands tonight

every morning, I always tryto count how many days I have left before I leave for Argentina. I have kinda 3 weeks from today... mmm.. not much time left! I don't think I was like this when I was going to the U.S. for the first time, or prolly I was... Anyway, there are many things that I MUST DO before I go.
1. packing... and this is going to happen until the last minute
2. give people "things." I should do this soon!! start tomorrow, I hope...
3. email my advisor about classes. This is pretty confusing and frustrating! he told me that I might not be able to transfer a class from the dept of education :( aiiiyoooo... what to do then?? i really wanna take one, but how would I know about what the class is like of there's no class description??(>_<) why can't they learn from Wes?? :p
4. have bunch of dinner and lunch w/ people as farewell, mmm.. when????
5. send notes to people, this is gonna take awhile...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I hope I'm not doing anything stupid that will ruin everything!