Wednesday, May 10, 2006

it's decided!

because I was so depressed and stressed from thinking about this summer, I didn't go to Mori Sensei's farewell party at AAA last night... :( i called my mum, well more of she called me and we talked for almost an hour about "why the heck am I so indecisive about my summer plan." we talked and we talked... and I cried, that I was so tired and slept in my cry! :( I don't want to make it so dramatic, but it was quite bad...

so now what?

I woke up this morning, without having to rush to any of my 9am class... and talked to my parents, this time my dad was also on the phone. SO basically, none of them opposed my idea of going home. But they don't want me to regret any desicion I made. they don't want to see me feeling sad and lonely, should I not find anything this summer. soooo... just like any parents who love their kids... they want me to be happy!!! I'm so grateful that I have such wonderful parents... Thank you God.

no regrets! trust God!

that's what my parents repeatedly said this morning. If I don't do the internship because I don't think I would enjoy my time... then fine! not doing an internship is not the end of the world... I think I wasn't brave enough to say so... I was doing things that I didn't know what the purpose is... :( I just want to be happy and prepared for the future.

Sooooo...

I'm going home! I don't know yet when I'm going to go though... still looking for tickets. I kinda want to be here for MasYogi's birthday and perhaps have an early celebration (a month early) for my birthday. My dad wants me to go s'pore for vacation. why???? I guess he just love s'pore and none of his daughters want(ed) to go to school there.. oh well. I might go there when Selina is there! Oooo... excited! and Oom Basuki is moving to Pakistan and I really want to go there. I wonder what Pakistan looks like... but I don't know if that'll be feasible considering that they're moving there this June. oh well, we'll see...

hoooooooooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i should look forward! i'm going to study chinese like crazy! i cant wait to take classes in Chinese :p heheheh... I should definitely have my hands on that language and surprise people when i come back in August! hahhaha... home.. home... sweet home...