Saturday, March 25, 2006

another cycle of life

Going back to Wesleyan tonight.... Spring Break is over practically today! Aaaaarrrggghhhh... I wont see Mas Yogi for another 3 weeks, at least till Mabuhay :( This Spring Break has been quite weird. This is actually the first SB that I didnt go anywhere with Mas Yogi... stayed in Boston, doing work..work..work... I guess, I shouldn't say that all I do was doing work, coz I also took a lot of nap zzzz.... :P

so yeah, I did my internship search, actively since Wednesday. Mmmm... it's quite tiring and frustrating! >_< I dont want to say that I started late, but I mean, I didnt start early enough that I missed a couple of opportunities. But hey, I shouldnt feel bad about things, since I had to "figure something out" before moving on to the next level :p I wasn't sure what I wanted to do in term of teaching. I think now I have figured out my "inner kid" is with elementary students, perhaps also kindergarten, NOT high school students (at least for now...) I hope to hear something back soon, so that I can figure out what my next step is... Amin 3x

It's another cycle of life...
- my dad is turning 50 years old
- Aussie is graduating this year >_<
- another pair of Freeman is coming
- I'm turning 21 lho.. hehhehehe...
- Mas Yogi and I are going to celebrate our 3 years anniversary in August..
and many more.....!!!! :P

udah ah.. nguantuk! back to bed! zzzzzzzzzz