Thursday, September 15, 2005

Stop complaining!!!

When I read my blogger since I got to Buenos Aires, I realized that I haven’t written many happy things… Mostly were my complaints of how weird, how unorganized things are here. This shouldn’t happen! I’M HAVING FUN TOO IN BUENOS AIRES!!! (>_<) It’s just that so far things have been quite tiring and hard for me. Classes are not yet settled, I’m still struggling with my Spanish and I still don’t know my way around… Speaking of Spanish… Mario was right. Getting an A on our Spanish exams doesn’t prove anything. I have to try harder! I know I can do this… My host mum and my friends are very helpful, so it’s now a matter of time and effort that I put into...
Hasta ahora, las cosas no están tan fáciles pero yo sé que todos van a mejorar. Espero… espero…

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger The Tilcarallajta Herald said...

How was your argentine experience?

All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home